You were so giving of your time,
At the risk of forgetting someone, I want to express my deep gratitude...
- to Sean & Stephanie - my creative advisors, for that first conversation at Bridgehead Coffeehouse and for your ongoing support
- to Giacomo - for sharing your experience in gathering stories and for suggesting "the gratitude project" as a possible name for my experiment
- to GGT Mike - for sharing your experience in engaging others in a cause and for your unfailing support of the project (and of me personally!)
- to Cheryl - for your graphic design help, allowing me to go from a concept in my head to a logo on a t-shirt, business cards and postcards!
- to Suzy - for introducing me to the mysterious world of Twitter and helping me set up a presence in the Twitter-sphere
- to Stuart and Chrisann - for being there, and for helping me reach out to others in our community engagement events
- to those of you who, early on, bought our limited edition t-shirts - for supporting the project and for continuing to ignite gratitude with the simple question: what are you grateful for?
- to Paulette - for allowing me to have a space at Hintonburg ArtsPark (our first community event)
- to Alisa - for inviting me into your school and sharing your students' essays with us
- to Kathleen - for giving *the gratitude project* visibility in our community via your article in the Kitchissippi Times
- to Stephanie (OAG) - for letting me come to your gratitude party
- to the travellers - for sharing your stories of gratitude as we sped across this beautiful country by train on VIA Rail's The Canadian
- to my 39 grateful guest bloggers - for your honesty and willingness to share your gratitude
- to the unknowns who sent in a postcard - for your leap of faith and willingness to be a part of something bigger than you
- to the hundreds who followed along/contributed on Facebook and/or Twitter - you will never know the thrill I felt when I started seeing names of people I didn't know joining on board!
- to Jason Mraz, Patience Salgado and Brene Brown - for the original inspiration
- to Brian - for loving & accepting me as I am and supporting my seemingly outrageous ideas. Always.
Here's wishing you all continued blessings, joy and daring on your gratitude journey...
p.s. ... and that's a wrap, m'friends! :-)